Penn Foster Career School - I am a student of penn foster accused of cheating
I am a student of Penn Foster.I was accused cheating,because I progressed through the program rapidly.I am fifty-two years old and have worked countless hours for the last five months on my program,to obtain my high school diploma.I was six test away from completing the program when I recieved a letter in the mail stating that disiplinary action would be taken against me.Penn Foster requested that I write a letter explaining how I progessed through the program rapidly.
I recieved a email that additional testing would be required.I am completing the aditional testing now.Penn Foster is considering these test as make-up exams with the highest obtainable grade a 70%.I had an average of over 90%,but with this testing considered as make-up examinations my average will be only 70%.I thought this program was work at your own pace.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a professional in sales and human services counseling/therapy I will make these statements not in revenge or hatred but as a concern for future customers in regards to financial..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- "I was hit by one of allstate policy holders and they have not paid to get my car out of the shop, my car has been in there since 10-28-2015,..."