Penn Foster Career School - I would'nt recomend Penn Foster HVAC program
I am not really happy with Penn Foster HVAC program. I made three question and neither weren answered right.Like I told them that I saw a heat pump with only one metering device and they told me to look better that there should be another one some where.The I found out that there are two way flow txv. Also they do not offer any type of training video.So basically you paying around $ 700.00 for a book and a $12.00 multimeter that they send you at the end of the course and the $50.00 for the EPA test.d569bb7 review #163810
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Dr. Paul O’Reilly ,of Burlington Dental Clinic ,was found guilty of professional misconduct at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry ,held on 12 December, 2014 ,in..."
- "Beautiful furniture, but astonishingly horrid customer service, condescending and coercive sales people, and complete lack of communication between sales/designers and fabricators, looong wait time for furniture.If you can get similar..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."