I finished the Penn Foster Veterinary Technician program and have contacted the AVMA by phone with no response!!!!They stole my money, my ill disabled american veteran grandfathers money and my degree.
Because of them I am now out of work, and can't even afford food. It is a long story..I have videos and completed all the classes..please someone help..I can't work as a tech in NY with out that degree I earned and paid for! I am going too have too move too California just too work in my field and leave my ill grandparents..please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also google penn Foster & complaints and penn Foster $ Dr.
Margi..you will see they are a scam.
I contacted the news, AVMA, noone will help and they have all my years of hard wortk , degree and entire program paid for.HELP
More Review Details
- Product or service
- My Education
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Man, Its hard to order the correct parts you need on-line! I buy my parts COD from CA, by cash or money order, to locate the "Right" part is "near..."
- "Was installed in my kitchen 3 years ago by a professional from Carpet Factory Outlet in Cheektowaga NY. It is not grouted so a sealant was applied between tiles...."
- "I'll be the first to admit I messed up paying my student loans back right away and ended up defaulting. Those loans, which were through Nelnet, were bought by the..."
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."
- "This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did. My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."