Penn Foster Career School - Penn Foster? Need students too join a class action lawsuit

Nov 21, 2011
review #276491

I finished the Penn Foster Veterinary Technician program and have contacted the AVMA by phone with no response!!!!They stole my money, my ill disabled american veteran grandfathers money and my degree.

Because of them I am now out of work, and can't even afford food. It is a long story..I have videos and completed all the classes..please someone help..I can't work as a tech in NY with out that degree I earned and paid for! I am going too have too move too California just too work in my field and leave my ill grandparents..please email me at italianlove0000@gmail.com. Also google penn Foster & complaints and penn Foster $ Dr.

Margi..you will see they are a scam.

I contacted the news, AVMA, noone will help and they have all my years of hard wortk , degree and entire program paid for.HELP

95282db
Had an experience with Penn Foster Career School?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Apr 16

They are not going to own up. My son took the initial assessment test then decided it was not for him now they have forged a contract after he told them he was not interested yet after 6 months they are still harassing him and my ailing mother for money. Disgraceful and they need to be ashamed. Their degrees are reliable and perform desperate acts of deception for funding.

RUSSELL DAY PENN FOSTER EDUCAT

Oct 02, 2012

HI I AM A DIRECTOR AT PENN FOSTER CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION: I TREAT PEOPLE BAD BECAUSE I AM A ***! I LIKE TO STEEL MONEY FROM THE STUDENTS AND NOT LET THEM FINISH THEIR COURSE AND HALF WAY THROUGH THE COURSE I KICK THEM OUT BECAUSE I AM A ***!!!!!! I LIKE TO ABUSE THE STUDENTS AND KICK THEM OUT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HELP THEM!!!! I JUST WANT THE JOB BECAUSE I MAKE MONEY AN THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!!!!!! SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULD NOT ENROLL AT PENN FOSTER BECAUSE THERE ARE JERKS LIKE ME RUSSELL DAY THAT WILL KICK YOU OFF FOR NO REASON AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT LET YOU FINISH YOUR COURSE BECAUSE I WON'T LET YOU ASK QUESTIONS AND THAT IS BECAUSE I AM TOO *** TO ANSWER THE STUDENTS QUESTIONS INSTEAD I WOULD RATHER SHOW THEM MY POWER TRIP AND KICK THEM OFF THE COURSE SO THEY WON'T BOTHER ME OR THE INSTRUCTORS SO WE COULD SIT BACK AND MAKE EASY MONEY OF YOU GUYS!!!!! NOT RICHMOND VA BUT I AM FROM SCRANTON, PA

Kaycee Fowler

Jun 20, 2012

You are Not a Certified Vet Tech. Until you take & pass your state boards. Penn/foster cannot certify you.All they can do is give you a diploma. so you can take your state board exams. Doesn't anybody read the fine print anymore. You can go to YOUR home state And request that they get your trans-scripts from Penn/Foster.

shutup

Apr 19, 2012

:( Sue we know you work for them. :p :p

Sue

Mar 28, 2012

PENN FOSTER? NEED STUDENTS TOO JOIN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
That should read....
I need students to join a class action lawsuit against Penn Foster.
You should sue your high school.

Fyi They don't send your diploma until payment is complete.

SP

Jan 12, 2012

My cousin did this program only to be told her degree was not acceptible at all the area vet clinics and hospitals. What a rip off.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Penn Foster Career School.
Filing a new complaint about
×