Penn Foster Career School - Penn Foster = Scam Giant!
To begin I would like to say this. this is a negative "review" also known as a complaint:) If you even act like you're thinking of doing this school don't.
They only accept credit cards which should pop out and say "scam" automatically. If you don't do it they will call you everyday, this is their "guarantee" if you will.
They will use a phone number machine to make it look like someones calling from your area code which is EXACTLY what they did to me. they will run up your credit card bill and take you to court. their employees will post sweet and positive reviews of their school so you'll feel more comfortable about applying. how deceptive and what a pathetic attempt at robbing you blind.
simple: DON'T DO IT.review #237310
You may also like
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- " Formula Botanica is a program written by beginners, for beginners. Lorraine Dallmeier claims that the Formula Botanica course can turn you into an “organic skincare expert formulator and international lecturer”,..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no..."
- "Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn. I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me. I fave frivolously..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."