I was told from a recruiter that Penn Foster was accredited with AHDI for medical transcription. I enrolled because the price was great. The course is outdated and useless. THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED with AHDI just a member. They are not even accredited with AHIMA. And many of the companies I inquire won't even hire you if you have a career diploma from Penn Foster because they are not accredited. You learn squat. If you want to disenroll you have to pay a $280 penalty fee. Its a scam. I wish I did my homework more before enrolling but now I am locked into finishing this course and getting a diploma I know won't mean nothing.

A friend of mine did the Bridal Consultant career diploma and she said the materials was ***, and after she finished, it never helped her with anything. Hotels and even wedding consultants looked at her and wondered why she spent money on a useless diploma.

Penn Foster is a load of crock. I have heard and read way too many complaints and only wished I learned about this sooner before I sent in my enrollment check. Either way, they still take your money..its a money scam and the only people who lose are those who are enrolled and end up getting a useless piece of paper that most employer don't acknowledge as a validated anything.

STAY AWAY FROM PENN FOSTER! THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN OR THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT NEED TO WAKE UP, UPDATE THEIR INFORMATION, BECOME NATIONALLY ACCREDITED WITH THE PROPER AGENCIES SO THAT THOSE WHO INVEST IN THEIR MONEY CAN WIN TOO....

Had an Experience with Penn Foster Career School?

Comments

Ea, Basque Country, Spain #212798

Can you say "class action law suit?" Sign me up!

#201407

I am too taking the medical transcription course, the course is so out dated.They are now using a computer program to do the path, death summary and other reports.

Its useless to do it their way.I just know that even if I finish and get my dipolma that it will be worthless. I'm constantly argueing with them about different people grading my reports. One person saying its right and the other saying its wrong. I give up.

They are so f--cking retarded.

Penn Foster can go to H-ll.:sigh