Penn Foster Career School - I am a student of penn foster accused of cheating

I am a student of Penn Foster.I was accused cheating,because I progressed through the program rapidly.I am fifty-two years old and have worked countless hours for the last five months on my program,to obtain my high school diploma.I was six test away from completing the program when I recieved a letter in the mail stating that disiplinary action would be taken against me.Penn Foster requested that I write a letter explaining how I progessed through the program rapidly.

I recieved a email that additional testing would be required.I am completing the aditional testing now.Penn Foster is considering these test as make-up exams with the highest obtainable grade a 70%.I had an average of over 90%,but with this testing considered as make-up examinations my average will be only 70%.I thought this program was work at your own pace.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 36 Yes 36 60 No 60
Had the same issue 71 Yes 71
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jim Street

Jan 28 #1102212

ive been in penn foster since November 2015 and im wating to take my final. I had 56 test to take. im a job corps and now there is a pass word that we have to get by our teacher before we take a test. we all have it hear at job corps. and we all almost got done in a matter of a couple of months. so I wonder what there going to do with us.

1 0 Reply

Aug 25 #1203509 Atlanta, Georgia

But now at job Corps they made it to where I can only take a certain amount of exams then you have to do community service I had to get all my credits and I'm stuck on it cause I don't wanna fail now

Dec 14, 2015 #1078296

After reading your review I am sure that you were cheating. There is no way you can pass a college course with spelling and grammar like yours.

3 2 Reply

Dec 14, 2015 #1078294

I was accused also I told them to go right ahead and choose any subject and I will retake the exam and they gave me math and science and I passed again and they owed me an apology. because I was well ahead and they graduated with a 3.8gpa

Dec 22, 2015 #1082696

Can you please help me with the biology part?

Oct 15, 2015 #1049013

Wow that's crazy that they would accuse you of cheating its only been two months for me and I only have six more test to take I wonder what they will have to say about that

0 1 Reply

Jan 29 #1102684

Did you graduate ?

Oct 09, 2015 #1045464

i am attending Penn Foster also. I am 19 years old and was also accused of cheating. But I am in a job corps center taking the program and the only thing they told me that I was accused of cheating by taking my books home and doing my self checks. Mind you, the teacher told me I could take my books home and study and that was my idea of studying.

Oct 07, 2015 #1044501

hahahahah

0 1 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1034216

How many test do I need to take to complete a year in Penn Foster?

quen

Sep 01, 2015 #1028149 Texas, United States

Anybody know what to put in when u take exams I need to take a exam .

Aug 04, 2015 #1015807

I been a penn and foster student since october 21 2014 and is now august 4 2015 and i just completed number 49 exam im not even have way yet since theres 102 test. I wish i can complete all those test in 5 months.

2 0 Reply

Jul 14, 2015 #1007307

Wow! I have been working on this HS program day and night. I am not working at the moment, and I year ago another online school lied, they were not accredited. I know all about it since I was going to get my GED also. I really hope they will not do this to me too, because I am going super fast.

Honest and scared lmao

Jul 12, 2015 #1006676

I go to Pennfoster,and I always get between a 60-80 or a 90. Never 100. ;_;
I don't cheat,but I do struggle,and I reread everything five times. I never got this thank god because it takes me a day,maybe four hours to complete two exams. I also download my study guide and my book.

common sense

Aug 02, 2014 #850256

How can you cheat when the tests are all open book tests?

17 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049607 Manhattan, New York

I just dont understand algebra which i have one exam left for that and chemistry which i have 4 exams left for that i have 6/71 to take then im going back to my regular school to get my diploma but its hard open book test on these two?

May 26, 2014 #820168

that sucks, I disagree with a lot of you that say Penn Foster is no good. I'm half way through my associates degree program in engineering and I'm at the 5 month mark. I get nothing but encouragement from P.F. and I work full time.

1 0 Reply
ICHEATED

May 02, 2013 #645124

i cheated my but off and i didnt get caught at all :grin ,) 8) sucks to be you...its like the people who cheat dont get caught and the people who actually try just get screwed over ...lol

12 17 Reply
Mrs. P

Apr 05, 2015 #968199

I go to Penn Foster. I am pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Ed and I am the 4th semester having major trouble with Business and Finance class. Can anyone help me with math?

1-20 of 40 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.