1.3K views

I,kenneth Henderson,graduated from pennfoster private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology to complete learning tasks and to communicate effectively and use critical thinking and reasoning skills to complete learning tasks in English language Art,Science,Math,and Social studies and use declarative knowledge and demonstrate understanding to complete learning tasks in English language Arts,Science,Math,Social studies course.Apply fundamental mathematical skills to solve real world problems and utilize writing skills to complete graded writing assessments and demonstrate an ability to complete inroductory level college courses along with 21.5 credits got my diploma and transcripts in the mailbox great job pennfoster.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of penn foster career school diploma from Penn Foster Career School and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Penn Foster Career School to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Penn Foster Career School for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Penn Foster Career School?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1333890

Hi EmberMarie,I Kenneth Henderson graduated from pennforster private highschool on 4/3/2015 and now I been accepted and enrolled at the American InterContinental University to earn my Associate of Arts Degree in Business administration.

Texas, United States #1132393

I myself graduated yesterday. Have you had a problem getting anyone to accept you diploma employer or college wise?