I finished the Penn Foster Veterinary Technician program and have contacted the AVMA by phone with no response!!!!They stole my money, my ill disabled american veteran grandfathers money and my degree.
Because of them I am now out of work, and can't even afford food. It is a long story..I have videos and completed all the classes..please someone help..I can't work as a tech in NY with out that degree I earned and paid for! I am going too have too move too California just too work in my field and leave my ill grandparents..please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also google penn Foster & complaints and penn Foster $ Dr.
Margi..you will see they are a scam.
I contacted the news, AVMA, noone will help and they have all my years of hard wortk , degree and entire program paid for.HELP
More Review Details
- Product or service
- My Education
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "Women don't have to post photos of their face , and are allowed to hide their photo, then make men ask them to show it to them, women can post..."
- "Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service. ABSOLUTELY PISSED. The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and..."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."